With the desire to raise the bar within real estate and construction management Martila Enterprise was founded by La'Taunja Martin. Martila Enterprise was the outset of merging her real estate and 16 years of construction and engineering experience together. Martila’s integrity within the industry and personal reputation for excellence amongst her clients lead to requests for design-build and lease development projects. These requests served as a catalyst to further Martila's Enterprise real estate and construction management ventures of various types, including real estate development, property management and construction.
Martila Enterprise is composed of professional Construction project managers, real estate project managers, property managers, real estate analysts and commissioning agents professionals. Martila Enterprise mission is to add value to current construction clients who are in need assistance managing their expanding construction projects whether construction budget estimates, project management or real estate interests.
Today, Martila Enterprise consists of real estate agents assisting new clients in sales, leasing, tenant representation and consulting services. Our Real Estate solutions also continues to add value for existing construction clients through project and facility management, which is integral to the functioning of the built environment. Martila Enterprise continues to raise the bar in efficiency and integrity within all aspects of our work, which is why we advocate the value of " Building Relationships over Transactions". In this way, Martila’s greatest accomplishments is it’s ability to Build Relationships by providing an unrivaled construction or real estate service with loyalty, trust and dignity.
We help your projects flow easier
Reasons your company should choose Martila Enterprise as your construction or real estate professional.
1. Support through the entire project phases
2. By hiring a consult professional in the early planning stages; it helps with budget and manpower
3. Potential save money by negotiation with vendors on costs.
4. Assist in sticking to budgets and project milestone dates.
5. Assist with mitigation commonly mistakes that could lead into scope creeps.
6. Risk control and management identified early
7. Project schedule creation.
8. Root cause analysis
9. Cost and Change order Management
10. Centralized point of contact (POC) on project
11.Contract administration AIA contracts/ Term sheets.