Relationship. Owners often need representation on their projects which lead to procuring a construction management agent (CM-Agent). We offer our clients a dedicated CM-Agent to act on behalf of the client (owners rep). We structure our CMA agreements based on clients needs; whether at project initiation, specific process of the project or through the entire project cycle.
Our Construction Management Agent Services Include:
- We represent the owner with fiduciary duty.
- We review construction methods and strategies for every project upon assignment.
- Review and explain contracts, drawings and specifications with construction team.
- Report on work in progress weekly, monthly or daily depending on project scope of work.
- Communicate work delays and any other emergency that may arise from work in progress.
- Ensure project compliance of all policy and procedure set forth by the city, state or county.
- Risk Mitigation on projects
- Budget estimates
- Bidding process
- Monitor schedule, budget, inspections, city and county permits, safety and upcoming deadlines
We Value Relationships over Transactions, No job is too small